RVDA of Alberta: RV Learning Weekend
You’re invited to the Recreational Vehicle Dealers Association of Alberta’s 7th Annual RV Learning Weekend at Ol’ MacDonald’s Resort at Buffalo Lake, Alberta.
Taking place Friday May 24 to Sunday May 26, 2019, this event-filled weekend is geared for first-time RV owners and those thinking about joining the RV lifestyle. Already an experienced camper? You’re bound to learn something new, too.
Don’t miss your chance to learn from top RV experts, make new friends and start the camping season right.
AMA members and AMA Happy Campers subscribers SAVE $40 on Adult Seminar registration.
RV pro tips
When it comes to RVing, there’s so much to know. Both Saturday and Sunday offer 90-minute information seminars for all skill levels and interests. Featured sessions include:
• RV Spring & Summer Preparation & Maintenance Tips – John Clarke, 2 Guys RV Education
• RV Solar 101 – Doug Grafton, Go Power!
• Cooking in the Flames – David Delafield, Mammut Bushcraft
• If I Only Knew: A Ladies Only Session – Robin Bunker, RV Technician Instructor, SAIT School of Transportation
Fun with family and friends
Activities abound at Buffalo Lake – centrally located just 50 minutes east of Red Deer. From outdoor relaxation to family amenities, here’s what’s planned for you:
• Banquet tent meet-and-greet with door prizes
• Yoga for beginners
• Fireworks display (weather permitting)
• Campfire singalong and jam session (bring your musical instrument)
• Available mini golf, bike rentals and playgrounds at the campsite
PLUS: Come visit the AMA Happy Campers campsite! All weekend you can take part in simple and fun missions for your chance to win 1 of 3 camping prize packs donated by Go RV.
Come hungry! Enjoy yummy meals all weekend included in your registration fee. We hear that the home-style cinnamon buns are a big favourite.
(Saturday breakfast isn’t covered, but you can purchase food at Grandma’s Kitchen or prepare your own.)
One weekend. Amazing value.
AMA members and AMA Happy Campers subscribers SAVE $40 on Adult Seminar registration. Hurry – fully serviced RV campsites are available on a first come, first paid basis.
BONUS: Get a FREE mechanical inspection for 2001 or newer RVs.
• AMA member price: $159
• Regular price $199
Fill out the form below to secure your registration before space fills up! Sale ends May 17, 2019.