Cowboy TrailSee All Submissions
Saddle up. It’s time to take a ride on the Cowboy Trail. The route runs on Highway 22 for over 500-km and will take you through the foothills of the Alberta Rocky Mountains and along the prairies. Your journey will begin near Lundbreck Falls in the foothills of southern Alberta and up through ranch country and the Aspen parklands to end in Mayerthorpe (or vice versa).
This road trip has something for everyone. Download your activity passports and see how many items you can find along the way. Your passport also includes exclusive offers and fun facts about the region.
HAPPY CAMPERS COWBOY TRAIL PASSPORT
HAPPY LITTLE CAMPERS COWBOY TRAIL PASSPORT
You’ll be covering a lot of ground and hopefully enjoying many of the activities along the way. Save on road trip essentials and even attractions with AMA Rewards. Grab an AMA reloadable gift card, available at any AMA Centre, and earn cash back for shopping at over 65 brands.
You’ll also find the following local offers* in your Happy Campers Cowboy Trail Passport:
- Visit Pembina River Tubing* and show your passport or your AMA Card for 10% off Monday through Friday on your visit between May 24 and August 31, 2022.
- Visit Cochrane Coffee Traders at 114 2 Ave W, Cochrane, AB and show this passport or your AMA Card for 20% off all 340g coffee bags on your visit between May 1 and August 31, 2022.
- Visit Crockett House Café at 4705 Crockett 50 St, Mayerthorpe, AB and show this passport or your AMA Card for 15% discount on your visit between May 1 and August 31, 2022.
- Visit the Frosted Fern at 119 Centre Ave W, Black Diamond, AB and show this passport or your AMA Card for our Happy Campers discount of 15% on your visit between May 1 and August 31, 2022.
- Visit MacKay’s Ice Cream at 220 1 St. W. Cochrane, AB and show this passport or your AMA Card for a free regular or gluten free waffle cone when a single or double ice cream is purchased on your visit between July 1 and August 31, 2022.
- Book your stay at Entwistle RV Campground 53230 Range Road 74A, Entwistle, AB by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and receive an AMA Happy Campers’ 10% discount on your stay* between June 30 and August 31, 2022.
- Stay with Sundance Lodges 22-km south of Hwy 1 on Hwy 40 in Kananaskis Country, AB, between May 15 and August 31 and show this passport or your AMA Card for 15% off a bag of firewood*.
*Restrictions apply. Please see the Happy Campers Cowboy Trail Passport for more details.
Don’t forget to take lots of pictures along the way. Share your photos with us in our AMA Happy Campers Facebook community for a chance to win prizes for the whole family.