Welcome to the weekend. It’s time to get grilling!
Looking for some new ideas for your barbecue feasts? Join AMA’s Backyard BBQ group for great recipes and tips all summer long. Every week, we’ll round up the most popular recipes posted, shared and liked among our barbecue enthusiasts.
THIS WEEK’S TOP FIVE RECIPES
• Everyone’s nutty for these Indonesian pork satay skewers.
• Who says you can’t barbecue eggs? Try grilling them in sweet peppers, as suggested by the Egg Farmers of Alberta.
• Add a little pop to your corn. Check out this recipe for coconut grilled corn.
• Need a tropical hug? Embrace these grilled pineapple spears, marinated in brown sugar, cinnamon and rum.
• Get a mini-workout with Alberta Milk’s homemade ice cream recipe. Talk about a guilt-free dessert!
Check back every Thursday for more recipe ideas!