AMA Backyard BBQers have been flipping burgers and smoking ribs all summer long—and they’re showing no signs of slowing down! Check out our latest batch of community-recommended recipes to keep your late-season grill game going strong.
THIS WEEK’S TOP RECIPES
• Not every grilling session has to include juicy burgers or a tomahawk steak. Backyard BBQer Vince shows us that barbecued food can be healthy, too, with his miso-glazed chicken power bowl, featuring ingredients from Lacombe’s Thistle Hill Farms.
• Aimee bought a new smoker, picked up a huge brisket and gave it a “big bad beef rub” before cooking it to perfection.
• David took his grill game to Tuscany by creating a mouth-watering panzanella salad with grilled peaches.
• For a refreshing, flavourful patio drink, AMA Backyard BBQ partner GrewV Spice suggests mixing up a Bloody Caesar, punched up with Jamaican jerk seasoning.
• Or put some fish to the fire with this easy recipe for barbecued salmon, also courtesy of GrewV Spice.
SHOW US YOUR STUFF!
We want photos of you (or a family member) cooking up a storm on the barbecue! Post them on AMA’s Backyard BBQ or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could be featured in an issue of AMA Insider magazine. Happy snapping—and grilling!
Visit AMA’s Backyard BBQ partners to pick up all your barbecue needs.