September 18 is National Cheeseburger Day!
To help you celebrate, we’ve sifted through hundreds of recipes shared by our Backyard BBQ members and pulled out some great flavour combinations for you to try!
• If you love cheese, why not give yourself a double dose? If you dig into the comments on this post, you’ll see Arnie shared how he made his Jalapeño Cream Cheese Stuffed Burger (which is topped with more cheese). Drooling yet?
• Sometimes simple is best. Meeya shared a recipe claiming to be The Best Beef Burger … the cheese you top it with is completely up to you. Test this one out for yourself and find out if it really is the best.
• BBQ Ambassador Katryna taught us how to make “Dirty Burgers” with lots of toppings, including blue cheese. Perogies on a burger? Why not!
• We’re all thanking MaryAnne for sharing the recipe for Beer Can Burgers, stuffed with cheese and sautéed veggies and wrapped in bacon. While the can just makes the mould, you obviously have to wash it off and drink it while you grill up the burgers.
• Janice kicked things up a notch by making her cheeseburger with smoked cheddar cheese and ground brisket point. So fancy!
And if all that isn’t enough, Alberta Milk has provided us with four other cheeseburger recipes (from Greek to Classic Cowboy) for you to check out.
Visit AMA’s Backyard BBQ partners to pick up all your barbecue needs.