There’s no need to pack a suitcase this weekend.
We’re taking our taste buds on a trip with these latest contributions from our Backyard BBQ community.
THIS WEEK’S TOP 5 RECIPES
• Enjoy the flavours of the Mediterranean. Get your Greek on with this pork souvlaki and halloumi pepper skewers recipe from Alberta Milk.
• Next stop: Russia. Backyard BBQer Ginny shares a marinade for shashlik (or Russian kebabs) with olive oil mayo, smoked paprika and fresh dill.
• Wing your way to barbecue paradise. Try some maple-bacon chipotle sauce on your next batch of chicken wings.
• We can’t seem to get enough of beer can burgers. Inspired by our BBQ community, Bruce gave it a try and his results—bacon-wrapped burgers stuffed with mushrooms, onions, peppers and jalapenos—look absolutely delicious. Did we mention the homemade pretzel buns?
• Rhubarb isn’t just for crumbles anymore. You might like it even more as a slush, complete with strawberry jello powder and your choice of frozen juice concentrate.
Check back next Thursday for more fresh recipes!
Visit AMA’s Backyard BBQ partners to pick up all your barbecue needs. Check them all out here!